With the UNFCU International Home Loan, you can:
- Build or buy a home outside the US.
- Purchase land outside the US.
- Pay off a mortgage for a property or home outside the US. Unlike a mortgage, your property or home will not be used as collateral to secure this loan.
This loan is available to:
- Qualified UN staff with a professional or field service contract located in an eligible country with a minimum of one year of UNFCU membership or five years of UN employment.
- Qualified UN General Service staff and National Professional Officers who have a minimum of one year of UNFCU membership or five years of UN employment, and who are located in an eligible country and earning income in one of these currencies.
- Qualified UN retirees receiving a pension from the UN joint pension fund in any of these currencies.